Tuesday 12 April 2016


I have been feeling guilty about being in Maui when my family and friends are having a very hard end to the Winter season, so I have been holding back photos, but I have been getting emails and complaints about the lack of activity on our blog.

I really wish I could hire a plane and take over the condo building we are in and bring you all here to experience this with us - and I promise if I run into Oprah while she is visiting her Maui home - I will ask her if she could make this happen.

We have been enjoying plenty of sunshine (sorry).  Bill has been having great morning surf sessions and the trade winds pick up around 11:00 and we head to the windsurfing beach.



 
I have been enjoying morning runs on the beach and I finally got in the ocean this morning to snorkel.  I like to snorkel on top of the water.  Bill prefers to walk on the bottom of the ocean.

 
 













No comments:

Post a Comment