Wednesday 10 February 2016


February 4, 2016
Oh here we go again with the Good-Byes again – I hate this part.
I can’t think of a better way to spend my last evening with the girls – than a run to Kohl’s for a little shop therapy and I really needed to know about the current cool look.
Maria has skipped gymnastics to take part in my favorite sport – thank you Maria!
We all enjoyed flipping through the racks and showing each other our finds.  We headed to the Junior change rooms. Anna, Maria and Christine all shared a change room – we all took turns modeling and calculating our savings with the extra 25% off and all of Christine’s coupons -   Christine was surprised by my talent and couldn’t believe when I went thru the cash that I saved over $180.00 and only spent $40 – I have had a little practice – the girls gave me the nod for all my purchases, but I think they might have been confused as to why I would need cashmere in the trailer.
We joked in the car on the way home that is was a perfect evening – the girls out shopping and the boys at home cooking dinner –
We completed the evening by being treated to an amazing talent show by Anna and Maria. 
Maria played us 2 beautiful songs on her flute and Anna brought down the house with her incredibly powerful voice by singing Halleluja, amazing grace and the national anthem.   She brought tears to my eyes and the glass I was holding was vibrating by her powerful vocals.
We shared a little more star wars, cuddled on the sofa together and then passed around our Good Bye hugs before bed -  I am really going to miss everyone, but we know we will see each other again in March at the Backcountry Ski test.
A huge thank you to the Riek Family for playing such a special a part in our adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment